BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Hello friends of Severin and welcome back to our annual Black Friday Sale! We have some AMAZING new releases (Films and Merchandise) that we are very excited to debut with this sale. We greatly appreciate your continued business and support and helping us have our best year yet and rest assured our 2019 slate is even better! With that, let’s go over several bits of information and guidelines to help make this sale go as smoothly as possible.
WHAT THE SALE INCLUDES
- 50% off MOST Severin titles in our store
- 50% off ALL Intervision titles
- 5 BRAND NEW Blu-ray Releases (All the Colors of the Dark, All the Colors of Giallo, Mondo Freudo/Mondo Bizarro, Ecco/The Forbidden, and Skinner)
- 2 Limited Edition Duo Slipcases/1 Limited Edition Slipcover
- 16 BRAND NEW Merch Items
THE 50% OFF SALE
Severin Films and Intervision Picture Corp. are offering 50% off the majority of our catalog titles. Starting on Friday (11/23), Midnight EST, use the code BLACKGLOVE at checkout to save on your purchases. The sale will end at 11:59:59 PST on Cyber Monday (11/26). The following items will be EXCLUDED from this 50% off sale:
- Releases from the past 6 months (this includes the Black Friday releases as well as Terror is a Man, Mad Doctor of Blood Island, Brides of Blood, Anthropophagous, Absurd, Horror of Party Beach, and The Changeling)
- All Merch items
- All Bundles
Here’s a nifty list of catalog titles that will be eligible for 50% off for the first time ever:
- Eaten Alive (including the Limited Edition version)
- Emanuelle & the Last Cannibals (including the Limited Edition version)
- Threads (including the Limited Edition version)
- Sinfonia Erotica/ The Sadist of Notre Dame
- Violence in a Women’s Prison
- Zombie 3 & Zombie 4
- Shocking Dark (including LE Terminator 2 version) ***Our Terminator 2 version will be retired at the end of our Black Friday sale permanently.
OUR BLACK FRIDAY BLU-RAY RELEASES
Here are the Five Blu-rays that we will be debuting for this Black Friday Sale:
- All The Colors of the Dark [2-Disc Blu-ray]
- All The Colors of Giallo [3-Disc Blu-ray]
- Mondo Freudo/Mondo Bizarro [Double Feature Blu-ray]
- Ecco/The Forbidden [Double Feature Blu-ray]
- Skinner [Blu-ray w/Limited Edition Slipcover] (Limited to 2000 copies)
You can purchase all of these titles separately or you can grab our Limited Edition Collector Sets or Special Bundles.
Four of the New Releases are packaged together in two separate collector sets with unique Double Slipcases (much like our now SOLD OUT LE Video Nasty Slipcase that housed our Anthropophagous and Absurd Blu-rays). These sets include:
- The All The Colors Collection: All The Colors of the Dark and All The Colors of Giallo Blu-rays housed in a Limited Edition Slipcase. This Set is limited to 2000 copies.
- The Mondo Weirdo Collection: Mondo Freudo/Mondo Bizarro and Ecco/The Forbidden Blu-rays housed in a Limited Edition Slipcase. This Set is limited to 1000 copies.
- Skinner will be presented by itself but will include a LE Slipcover and will be limited to 2000 copies.
We will be debuting THREE unique Bundles during our Black Friday Sale this weekend that caters to our New Releases.
- The All The Colors Bundle [Limited to only 150]: This Bundle will include our All The Colors Collection, along with an All The Colors of the Dark inspired T-shirt and Sergio Martino/Edwige Fenech Enamel Pins. The price on this one is $79.99 with a retail value of $99.
- All The Black Friday Releases of The Bundle: This Bundle will include all of our Blu-ray releases that are debuting during our Black Friday Sale. This includes All The Colors of The Dark, All The Colors of Giallo, Mondo Freudo/Mondo Bizarro, Ecco/The Forbidden, and Skinner. All of their LE Slipcases and Slipcover will be included. This Bundle will be offered until the first one of these releases sells out. The price of this one is $120 with a retail value of $135.
- The Black Glove Friday Bundle [Limited to 250]: This mega bundle will include everything in the previously mentioned two bundles. In addition, this bundle will include EXCLUSIVE Giallo killer-inspired Black Leather gloves. The price of this bundle is $160 with a retail value of $190.
PLEASE NOTE: All of these new releases/collector sets/bundles are PRE-ORDERS. They are currently being assembled by our distributor and should start shipping out between mid to late December (this information is also within each new release listing). You are more than welcome to purchase as many items as you would like from our store, but if your order contains ANY of the above items, then nothing from your order will ship until ALL items are in hand at our shipping facility. If you want other items sooner, you will have to place SEPARATE orders.
THE NEW MERCH
On top of all of the Blu-ray Releases, we are delighted to debut several new Severin merchandise items, that includes new pins, new apparel, posters, and even a Christmas ornament [limited to 95]! We highly recommend you check out all of the new stuff. There’s something for EVERYONE!
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES/FAQ’s FOR CUSTOMERS
Keep in mind that there is a possibility of our website crashing due to the sheer amount of shoppers on the site at once. If the website does go down, rest assured that we are working behind the scenes to get it back up as soon as possible. All of you can help us with these issues by simply navigating away and checking back on the site at a later time. Continuously refreshing the site negatively impacts the site and makes it prone to crashing and more difficult to bring back up if it does crash. There should be plenty of product to go around for everyone to be able to shop comfortably throughout the rush of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, so don’t feel like you have to race straight to the site and hit refresh a thousand times at 11:50 on Thanksgiving! We will take good care of all of you.
While our Company has grown with great success, our team remains small and spread out across the country. We have a small group handling what could potentially be several thousands of orders. We ensure that MOST packages go out in boxes with adequate protection, which takes time. Our Shipping Facility also handles most customer service. We ask that you read these guidelines carefully as to avoid an influx of hundreds of emails asking the same questions daily while our team tries to package all orders.
With that, if we receive any emails or messages on social media with questions that are addressed on this form, we will guide you here. This process will help curb not only the number of incoming emails but also the email response time so we can focus on packaging the orders. Please refer to the FAQ’s below to find a potential question you may have regarding our Black Friday Sale.
Your site is down/I cannot log in. Why?
Like most websites of smaller companies, a large flow of heavy user traffic can slow the site down exponentially, or even crash it. If you are having difficulties getting in to our site, please be mindful that this a temporary problem that we will begin resolving immediately if it happens. Sending us dozens of emails, social media messages, or commenting under Facebook posts does not help us. Trust us, we will already be aware of it and working through the issues. Please do not sit on the site and continue to refresh it during a crash or extreme lagging. Just simply veer away from the site and come back at a later time.
I did not receive an order confirmation. Did my order go through?
We get this question often. Confirmations do get sent out to the provided emails on orders. Please ensure that your email is accurate and that you have checked all of your folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc). Another good indication is if you were charged by PayPal. Your order information will have an INVOICE ID that shows a 6-digit #, which is your order number. If you receive a PayPal confirmation, your order did go through.
What is the status of my order? When will I get my order?
We will begin packaging orders as soon as they start to trickle in on Friday morning. A tracking notification email will be sent to the provided email via our shipping Program, Shipstation, once your order is processed and shipped. Please ensure that your email is accurate and that you have checked all of your folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.) to avoid emailing the contact person about this. If you haven’t received a tracking notification email yet, then simply put, we haven’t gotten to your order (or it has a pre-order in it).
My friend got their order before me. Why?
This is an odd question we get all too often and it puts us in an awkward position that we do not like. Everyone’s transaction with us is their own private business so we are never going to go into reasons why your particular friend’s order got to them before yours did. If this is the case, some possible reasons could be:
- Your friend paid for expedited shipping. Even if you paid for expedited shipping as well, your friend could live closer to our shipping facility than you do.
- Your order contained a special pre-order item that our shipping facility doesn’t have in hand yet whereas your friend’s order possibly didn’t contain a pre-order item in it.
Do you ship internationally and what about free shipping?
Yes, we ship all over the world during our big sales. Shipping rates are carefully calculated to factor in the USPS shipping rates, our handling fees, and supplies used. Our site also offers FREE economy shipping (Media Mail for US orders). For FREE economy shipping eligibility:
- US residents must spend $100 and over.
- Canadian residents must spend $150 and over. To our Canadian fans, we are aware of the current issues regarding your postal service. We ask that you carefully plan your orders around this issue as we will NOT be responsible for lost packages therefore NO refunds will be given.
- Everywhere else must spend $200 and over. We will NOT be responsible for any lost packages during our sale. If your order is returned back to our facility, we will contact the provided email to inform you of the situation and you have to pay for re-shipment of your order.
Where is my order? Is my order lost? Can you do something about my traveling order?
Once a processed order leaves our facility, it’s out of our hands and we have ZERO control over what is happening to your package during the shipping process. It is your responsibility to take the tracking to your local Post Office and inquire with them about your delayed/potentially lost package. A helpful tool is to ask your PO to check the GPS coordinates of your package to see where it went. We will be happy to step in and resolve this issue once the tracking of your lost package has shown a week of inactivity.
I’d like to cancel my order. How do i do this?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line and he can address the email as soon as possible.
I received my order but there is a mistake. How can we fix this?
Did we put a wrong movie inside? Did we forget an item? Please email email@example.com with INCORRECT ORDER in the subject line and he can address the email as soon as possible.
I placed multiple orders during the sale. Can you combine them?
Yes, we can do this. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I placed a large order but did not receive the FREE shipping. Why?
If you purchased items that are not eligible to receive the 50% off discount, they will complicate the Free Shipping algorithm on the site and possibly have you pay more shipping costs than you should. If this is the case, please email email@example.com
Are your Blu-rays/DVDs region free?
Most are, some aren’t. Each listing on the site will have Region Code information provided.
If I pre-order an item, will I be charged when it ships or upfront?
Hopefully we’ve answered all of the pertinent questions in this guideline. If there is something that we did NOT cover, you can contact jason@severin-films.