Welcome back to our annual Mid-Year Sale, friends. We’ve got some new stuff to unveil for this sale that we are very excited about. As always, we greatly appreciate your continued support of our company and hope that we continue to surprise you with what we have in store for the rest of 2019 and beyond. Below is a helpful guide on how this sale will go. Hopefully it will answer any questions you may have, and if not, we’re still happy to help out.
WHAT THE MID-YEAR SALE INCLUDES:
- 50% off MOST Severin/Intervision Titles
- Brand new Title w/Exclusive Slipcover
- Limited Edition Bundle for Brand New Title
- Buried Alive Limited Edition Slipcover
- Brand New Rainbow Logo T-Shirt
THE 50% OFF SALE
Severin Films and Intervision Picture Corp. are offering 50% off the majority of our catalog titles. Starting on Friday (5/31), Midnight EST, use the code BURIED50 at checkout to save on your purchases. The sale will end at 11:59:59 PST on the following Monday (6/3). The following items will be EXCLUDED from this 50% off sale:
- Releases from the past 6 months (this includes our Mid-Year Sale release, as well as All the Colors of the Dark, All the Colors of Giallo, Skinner, Mondo Freudo/Mondo Bizarro, Ecco/The Forbidden, Jack the Ripper, Next of Kin, Invasion of the Blood Farmers, the Hemisphere Box and it’s separate titles, Emanuelle & Francoise, Escape From Women’s Prison, Death Warmed Up, Masked Mutilator, Master of Dark Shadows, Saint Bernard, The Uncanny, The Beast in Heat, Night Killer, and Robowar)
- All Merch items
- All Bundles
Here’s a helpful list of catalog titles that will be eligible for 50% off for the first time ever:
- Terror is a Man
- Mad Doctor of Blood Island
- Brides of Blood
- Horror of Party Beach
- The Changeling
OUR MID YEAR SALE NEW RELEASES
- The Viy Feat. Exclusive Slipcover [Limited to 1500 units] ***Available ONLY during our Mid-Year Sale as a Pre-order. After Monday (6/3), this release will go Out of Print and a regular Blu-ray and DVD release will be available later this year. Price: $28
- The Viy Bundle (Includes T-shirt and Art Print) [Limited to 250 units] ***Available ONLY during our Mid-Year Sale as a Pre-order. After Monday (6/3), this bundle will go Out of Print. Any remaining shirts and art prints will be available on the site at a later date along with a regular Blu-ray and DVD release of The Viy. Price: $45
- Rainbow Severin Logo T-shirt ***Price: $15
- Buried Alive Slipcover [Limited to 800 units] ***Price: $8
Please note: We have JUST added an important component to our Viy Blu-ray which will create additional production time on this release. We anticipate having this Blu-ray in hand at our warehouse and ready to ship near the end of June along with our releases of Robowar, Night Killer, The Beast in Heat and all of their related merchandise. Want to add The Viy to an existing order? We have that function now too! See the FAQ section below for more details.
Your site is down/I cannot log in. Why? Like with most websites, a large flow of heavy user traffic can slow the site down exponentially, or even crash it. If you are having difficulties getting in to our site, please be mindful that this is a temporary problem that we will begin resolving immediately if it happens. Please do not sit on the site and continue to refresh it during a crash or extreme lagging. Just simply veer away from the site and come back at a later time.
I did not receive an order confirmation. Did my order go through? Confirmations get sent out to the provided emails on orders. Please ensure that your email is accurate and free of misspellings and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.).
What is the status of my order? When will I get my order? We will begin packaging orders as soon as they begin to trickle in on Friday morning. A tracking notification email will be sent to the provided email via our shipping program, Shipstation, once your is processed. Depending on the number of orders that this sale generates, it could take up to two weeks for all orders to get processed. If your order includes our release of The Viy, it should begin shipping near the end of June.
Do you ship internationally and what about free shipping? Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping rates are carefully calculated to factor in the USPS shipping rates, our handling fees, and supplies used. Our site also offers FREE economy shipping (Media Mail for US orders). For FREE shipping eligibility:
- U.S. residents must spend $80 and over.
- Canadian residents must spend $100 and over.
- All other countries must spend $130 and over. We are NOT responsible for any lost packages during our sale. If your order is returned back to our facility, we will contact the provided email to inform you of the situation and you will need to pay for re-shipment of your order or cancel it for a refund of the cost of items only.
Where is my order? Is my order lost? Can you do something about my traveling order? Once a processed order is picked up by the USPS and leaves our facility, it is out of our hands and we have ZERO control over how fast or slow your package travels to it’s final destination. It is your responsibility to take your tracking number to your local Post Office and inquire with them about your delayed/potentially lost package. A helpful tool is to ask your PO to check the GPS coordinates of your package to see where it went. We will be happy to step in and resolve this issue once the tracking of your lost package has shown over two weeks of inactivity (4-6 weeks of inactivity for International orders).
I’d like to cancel my order. How do I do this? Please email [email protected] with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then it can take a few extra days before your email is addressed.
I received my order but there is a mistake. How can we fix this? If we put a wrong item inside or forget an item then no problem! Please email [email protected] with INCORRECT ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then it can take a few extra days before your email is addressed.
I placed multiple orders during the sale/I have an existing pre-order. Can you combine them? After much demand, we are incredibly excited to announce a brand new function at checkout where you can choose “Add to Existing Order” as your shipping option. Make sure to check BOTH “Add to Existing Order” boxes during checkout. If any of your orders contain a Pre-order, it will be withheld until ALL stock is in hand at our facility.
I placed a large order but did not receive the FREE shipping. Why? If you purchased items that are not eligible to receive the 50% off discount, the will complicate the Free Shipping algorithm on the site and possibly have you pay more shipping costs than necessary. If this is the case, please email [email protected] with FREE SHIPPING ERROR in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then it can take a few extra days before your email is addressed.
Are your Blu-rays/DVDs region free? Most of them are, but a small amount are not. Each listing on the site will have Region Code information provided.
If I pre-order an item, will I be charged when it ships or upfront? Upfront.
Hopefully we’ve answered any questions you may have had. If there is something that we did NOT cover, you can email [email protected]. To help save time and to allow us to continue to work on processing orders as quickly as possible, if your email has a question that was addressed here, we will send you back to this guideline. Thank you for helping us curb the large influx of emails during this sales event. Good Luck and Happy Shopping!