In the swan song horror production from ‘The Studio That Dripped Blood’, Peter Cushing, Calvin Lockhart (COTTON COMES TO HARLEM), Charles Gray (THE DEVIL RIDES OUT), Anton Diffring (CIRCUS OF HORRORS) and Marlene Clark (GANJA & HESS) star in a ‘70s whodunit like no other. An eccentric millionaire has invited a group of eight colleagues to his island estate to hunt the deadliest game of all: One of the guests is a werewolf, and will be stalked and slaughtered for sport. But who is the lycanthrope, and do they have a shocking plan of their own? Michael Gambon (Dumbledore in the HARRY POTTER movies) co-stars in this “fast-moving and enormously entertaining” (SexGoreMutants) shocker from director Paul Annett (“EastEnders”), featuring cinematography from Oscar® winner Jack Hildyard (THE BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI) and now fully restored – including the infamous ‘Werewolf Break’ – from a brand new upgraded scan.
- Audio Commentary with Director Paul Annett and Filmmaker Jonathan Sothcott
- And Then There Were Werewolves: Audio Essay by Horror Historian Troy Howarth
- Directing the Beast: Archival Interview with Director Paul Annett
- Audio Interview Excerpt of Milton Subotsky on BEAST MUST DIE – Interviewed by Philip Nutman
- Audio Interview with Producer Max J Rosenberg – Interviewed by Jonathan Sothcott
- Original Theatrical Trailer with Optional Commentary by Genre Scholars Kim Newman & David Flint