NOTE: WE HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED COPIES OF OUR LIMITED EDITION GWENDOLINE BLU-RAY THAT HAVE VARYING DEGREES OF SLIPCOVER DAMAGED (DENTED/SMASHED CORNERS, LARGE CREASES, ETC). THESE ARE BEING OFFERED AT A DISCOUNT PRICE LOWER THAN THE SPECIAL SALE PRICE OF A NON-DAMAGED COPY OF THE BLU-RAY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON THIS ITEM. THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WITH THIS ITEM.
In the ‘70s, he created a daring new world of X-rated cinema with EMMANUELLE and THE STORY OF O. And in 1984, Just Jaeckin wrote and directed the most ambitious, audacious, fun – and final – classic of his legendary erotic career: Video vixen Tawny Kitaen (BACHELOR PARTY, WITCHBOARD) and action hero Brent Huff (NINE DEATHS OF THE NINJA, STRIKE COMMANDO 2) star in this “★★★★ kink-o-rama” (Mr. Skin) based on the infamous S&M comic strip and bursting with perilous adventure, bountiful nudity, spectacular production design, eye-popping lesbian bondage, all-new Special Features and more. César Award winning actress/director Zabou co-stars in the “decadent delight and true cult favorite” (WhatCulture.com) that launched Severin Films, now scanned uncut in 4k from the original negative recently discovered in a Paris vault.
- Alternate US Release Version: THE PERILS OF GWENDOLINE IN THE LAND OF THE YIK YAK
- Audio Commentary with Director Just Jaeckin
- Audio Commentary with Stars Tawny Kitaen and Brent Huff
- The Butterfly Effect: 2019 Interview with Director Just Jaeckin
- Bondage Paradise: Interviews with Costume & Concept Designers & Comic Book Artists François Schuiten and Claude Renard
- The Perils Of Production: Interview with Executive Producer Jean-Claude Fleury
- Gwendoline’s Travels: Interview with Production Designer Françoise Deleu
- Blu-Ray Promos with Tawny Kitaen & Brent Huff
- The Last Temptation Of Just: 2006 Interview with Director Just Jaeckin
- Dr. Kinsey Interview with John Willie, Creator of SWEET GWENDOLINE
- Revealing Tawny Kitaen Photospread for French LUI Magazine
- Reversible Cover
- Six Lobby Cards (while supplies last)