From the deepest, darkest depths of the shot-on-video vaults… Hidden from view for 30 years… All your favorite movie monsters are back… And they’re ready to party like it’s 1990! Franky, Drak, Wolfy, Mummy and Humper – the horny hunchback – descend on the tiny mining town of French Gulch in search of lost gold, but it’s Halloween Night, and the monsters soon find themselves caught up in the debaucherous festivities of the local townsfolk. Will Franky and His Pals find the gold? Will they learn the ways of love? Will Drak quench his thirst for human blood? Just how explosive is Franky’s flatulence? What’s that Mad Scientist tinkering on out in his barn? What the hell is a pee-pee? And does any of it really matter? Directed by veteran grindhouse and adult film producer Gerald Cormier (TERROR CIRCUS a.k.a. BARN OF THE NAKED DEAD, 101 ACTS OF LOVE) and seldom-seen beyond the shelves of small-town video shops, this bizarro monster-comedy is finally being resurrected on DVD and is positively exploding with spooky Special Features!
- I’m Big Franky – Interview with Actor Eric Weathersbee
- It Wasn’t Me – Interview with Actor/FX Artist Keith Lack
- Have You Seen My Wolfie? – Interview with Actor Shawn West
- The Band With No Name – Interview with Members of the Franky and His Pals Party Band
- “Radio Beach” Music Video – Featuring Members of the Franky and His Pals Party Band