THE SEVERIN FILMS JANUARY BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Eaten Alive Blu-ray Feat. Limited Edition Slipcover (Only 2500 Units)
- Threads Blu-ray Feat. Limited Edition Lenticular Cover
- Severin Hall of Fame Enamel Pin #2: Umberto Lenzi (Designed by Psychodelic Company)
- Eaten Alive “Gore” T-shirt
- Bonus CD Sountrack
The Infamous Italian Cannibal Classic
Now Fully Restored In HD For The First Time Ever!
Eight years after he first unleashed the Italian cannibal craze, spaghetti splatter master Umberto Lenzi (NIGHTMARE CITY, CANNIBAL FEROX) returned to the jungle for this “graphic” (Monster Hunter), “sordid” (Geek Legacy) and “extreme” (Horror News) gut-muncher that still packs the power to rip your d*ck off. EuroSleaze hall-of-famers Robert Kerman (CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST), Janet Agren (CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), Ivan Rassimov (THE MAN FROM DEEP RIVER) and Me Me Lai (JUNGLE HOLOCAUST) – along with Hollywoodlegend Mel Ferrer (WAR AND PEACE) – star in this insane assemblage of flesh-ripping mayhem, depraved sexual brutality, and even the Jonestown massacre. EATEN ALIVE! is now presented uncut, uncensored and fully remastered in HD for the first time ever, with all-new Special Features that slit open the legacy of this definitive cannibal classic. This is a Limited Edition release featuring a brand new Slipcover plus Bonus CD Soundtrack (Only 2500 units available).
Also available is our Eaten Alive dedicated set, The CanniBundle, featuring our special Eaten Alive Blu-ray release with Limited Edition Slipcover (Only 2500 units available), CD Soundtrack, an Eaten Alive T-shirt, and a special Umberto Lenzi Enamel Pin. This entire set is also available in our Severin Films January Bundle listing, featuring our other release of the month, Threads.
- Welcome To The Jungle: Interview With Director Umberto Lenzi
- Me Me Lai Bites Back: Feature Documentary On The Queen Of Cannibal Movies
- The Sect Of The Purification: Interview With Production Designer Antonello Geleng
- Archive Interviews With Actors Ivan Rassimov and Robert Kerman
- 2013 Q&A With Umberto Lenzi from the Festival of Fantastic Films, UK