‘80s exploitation maestro Ruggero Deodato (CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST) fuses high-concept sci-fi adventure with low-brow gorehound horror for the “utterly unhinged cine-spectacle” (The Spinning Image) that must be seen to be believed: When a pair of Miami mercenaries – Christopher Connelly (STRIKE COMMANDO) and Tony King (CANNIBAL APOCALYPSE) – rescue a team of scientists investigating the lost city of Atlantis, they’ll instead discover a post-apocalypse nightmare of punk-rock marauders, exploding stuntmen and synth-disco carnage. Ivan Rassimov (EATEN ALIVE!), George Hilton (ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK) and soon-to-be-director Michele Soavi (CEMETERY MAN) co-star in this “Italian film fanatic’s wet dream…even the most narcotic-coated mind couldn’t begin to dream how amazing it is” (Moon In The Gutter), now scanned in 4K from the IP for the first time in America.
- Ruggero And The Fate Of Atlantis: Interview With Director Ruggero Deodato
- Quest For Atlantis: Interview With Cinematographer Roberto D’Ettore Piazzoli
- Audio Commentary With Vinegar Syndrome’s Brad Henderson and Actor Tony King
- Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: English Mono, Italian Mono
- Closed Captions: English SDH
- Region A