One of the most provocative films of writer/director Jess Franco’s career has been virtually impossible to experience in its complete and uncut form…until now: Lina Romay is at her most explicitly seductive as an exotic dancer whose body is inhabited by a being from another dimension to explore desire, depravity and death, while Uncle Jess himself portrays a wheelchair-bound psychic obsessed with the paranormal. Shot on location in the seaside resort of La Grande Motte, Evelyne Scott (DEVIL’S KISS), Monica Swinn (BARBED WIRE DOLLS) and Olivier Mathot (THE SADIST OF NOTRE DAME) co-star in this 1975 Eurocinéproduction – previously available only in a shortened French version or as a censor-fogged Japanese bootleg – now scanned from the original negative for the first time ever anywhere.
- In the Land of Franco Part 3 – Stephen Thrower & Antonio Mayans Tour Multiple Franco Locations in Málaga, Spain
- Shining Jess – Interview with Stephen Thrower, Author of Murderous Passions and Flowers of Perversion
- Never Met Franco – Interview with Filmmaker Gerard Kikoine
- Very NSFW Outtakes
- Franco At Eurociné – Interview with Producer Daniel Lesoeur
- Commentary with Authors/Podcasters Robert Monell and Rod Barnett Trailer
- Filmmaker Christophe Gans on Franco